Get Lost To Get Found...





I used the pain... And reached a next level...

Keep It Real...

Ces Retirement Announcement

 

- It's a good day, isn't It?
After all we saw... All we've heard... All we've felt... It's time... I officially say: "I'M OUTTA HERE!! YOU'RE IN CHARGE NOW!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!"

- I'm so proud of ya... you don't know how much... And this time... I REALLY trust you... I was wondering how much time It would take... But, fortunately, It won't took that long I thought...

- It Is done, bro...

- I'm pretty sure of that... Even we being who we are... I won't allow anyone to separate us... Understand this: I LOVE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK, MY BROTHER!

- I appreciate that... Don't worry, I will not feel any sorrow, any regrets, any compassion... It doesn't worth...

With a huge and satisfatory smile on his face, he said:

- You make me feel so proud, bro! You DO NOT even imagine! And I don't worry, I know this time you're serious! I can see It In your eyes! I can feel It In your soul! I'm really glad!!!

- We should eternize this moment... 06/23/11, THE DAY THAT I STEPPED IT UP! THE DAY THAT I GONE FORWARD! THE DAY... THAT I'M GLAD I PASSED THROUGH THIS!!! Final words? Ok, KICK THEIR ASSES JACK! I'M TOTALLY WITH YA!!

And so has been said the history of a man who trusted in real love and got caught by fate... But now, he realize the actual scheme and made the choice that he believed that was the right thing to do...

- Let the word be spread: He Is free... And now... WE ARE ONE!







Keep It Real...

Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates