Get Lost To Get Found...





I used the pain... And reached a next level...

Keep It Real...

November Rain...

 



As usual, November always brings us surprises...

You've been through many things... All this time I was preparing you for the war that we didn't imagine It could actually happen......

Bui It did...

And you supressed me! On the most critical moment YOU JUST SET ME ASIDE!

WHAT THE FUCK!

Are you retarded?

You've created me only AND ONLY for this... And when It happens, you ignore me??

You've got fucked because yourself! You got blind! You lost this battle! YOU!



I don't give a shit anymore... You are so disrespectful...

Yea, thanks to me you still have a little chance...

And hey, I'm taking the control again...


Now you just sit back, listen, watch... AND LEARN!

Remember the golden rule in the game:

"You're not your fucking khakis..."








Keep It Real...
"Again We Will Rise..."

Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates