Get Lost To Get Found...





I used the pain... And reached a next level...

Keep It Real...

Step By Step...

 



So... Have you finally understood? 
I was afraid, though... 
I was afraid that you couldn't handle this...
I was afraid that you could really fuck this shit up...

But no... You've showed me... You showed me that you're truly improving... 
I've been watchin' you closely and carefully... 
And you, in a so long time, are not dissapointing me...

That's right, kiddo... Keep the good work.. 
Finally what we were looking for Is more close than we ever thought...

As you could see, EVERYONE is disposable... 
You understand the meaning, don't ya? I bet you do...



Step by step, my child... 
AND ONE DAY... 
ONE FUCKIN' GOOD DAY... 
WE'LL FINALLY BECOME ONE! 
CRUDE AND PURE!



BE FUCKIN' AWARE, Y'ALL!!!










 Keep It Real, Motherfuckers!

Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates